- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Shahid confirms Mira's pregnancy rumours
After days of speculation and rumours, actor Shahid Kapoor late on Saturday confirmed he was soon going to become a father.
Mumbai: After days of speculation and rumours, actor Shahid Kapoor late on Saturday confirmed he was soon going to become a father.
Asked if he was ready for fatherhood, Shahid, at the trailer launch of his next film 'Udta Punjab', said: "Yes, I'm going to become a father."
There had been rumours of Shahid's wife Mira Rajput being pregnant ever since she was spotted with a 'baby bump' at a fashion event.
Shahid plays a drug-addict rockstar in 'Udta Punjab', a movie which largely talks about the menace of drugs in Punjab.
"It's an issue that needs to be addressed, that lies for this entire generation, for the parents and the children, it's a real issue. I think it was very courageous on Abhishek's part to dedicate almost three years of his life on something he felt needed to be spoken about," Shahid said.
Also starring Kareena Kapoor Khan and Alia Bhatt, 'Udta Punjab' hits theatres on June 17.