- Delhi CM Kejriwal to meet rat-hole miners who helped rescue 41 tunnel workers
- Animal Movie Twitter Live Reviews And Updates
- LeT terrorist killed in Pulwama gunfight
- Punjab hikes state agreed price of sugarcane by Rs 11 per quintal
- BSF made a mark as a guardian of our frontiers: PM Modi on force's 59th Raising Day
- No Maoist activities in Malkangiri, Koraput in past 3 years: BSF
- CM launches LAccMI bus service in Nabarangpur
- Two melanistic leopards spotted in Odisha
- Junior engineer tries to flee during vigilance raid
- Dharmana seeks financial hub in Visakhapatnam
Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh 10 days box office collections
Looks like Power star Pawan Kalyan\'s Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie is not doing well at the box office as expected by the makers before the movie released in theatres.
Looks like Power star Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie is not doing well at the box office as expected by the makers before the movie released in theatres.
It is a known fact that Sardaar Gabbar Singh had stormed the box office on opening day. However, eventually, the movie collections seems to have taken a beating both in overseas and India.
The makers of Sardaar Gabbar Singh expected that it will be entering the Rs 100 cr club given the huge fan base of Pawan Kalyan. Sources inform that Sardaar Gabbar Singh has crossed Rs 50.94 within 10 days of the movie release.We have to wait and watch whether the movie will really enter the Rs 100 crore club.
Check out the details of Sardaar Gabbar Singh box office collection
Area 10 days shares(In Crores)
East Godavari 3.65
West Godavari 3.73
10 Days AP & TS Share 39.30
Rest of India 1.50
10 Days WW 50.94