- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Find out: Hrithik's favourite scene in Mohenjo Daro
Actor Hrithik Roshan says the action directors of \"Mohenjo Daro\" have pushed the envelope and churned out some “mind blowing action sequences”. And his favourite is the film\'s climax scene.
Mumbai: Actor Hrithik Roshan says the action directors of "Mohenjo Daro" have pushed the envelope and churned out some “mind blowing action sequences”. And his favourite is the film's climax scene.
Written, produced and directed by filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker, the epic adventure-romance is set in the city of Mohenjo Daro in the era of the Indus Valley civilisation which dates back to 2600 BC.
Produced by Siddharth Roy Kapur and Sunita Gowariker, "Mohenjo Daro" is slated to release on August 12.
“The action directors have pushed the envelope in choreographing some mind blowing action sequences for the film,” Hrithik said in a statement.
He added: “We have worked really hard on them. Risks and injuries are a part of it but when you see the final outcome, you feel it was all worth it. The climax sequence is particularly my favourite."
The film's trailer also gives a sneak peak into the same. There are four sequences where the action takes place in full force, including the fight with a crocodile.