ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Harry Styles almost burnt Saturday Night Live set

Harry Styles almost burnt Saturday Night Live set
Highlights

One Direction star Harry Styles almost burnt down the ‘Saturday Night Live’ studio after his shirt caught fire. According to a source, Styles was left fearing for his and everyone else\'s life on April 15 when he accidentally set his shirt on fire back stage in Rockefeller Plaza following the live performance of his single ‘Ever since New York’.

One Direction star Harry Styles almost burnt down the ‘Saturday Night Live’ studio after his shirt caught fire. According to a source, Styles was left fearing for his and everyone else's life on April 15 when he accidentally set his shirt on fire back stage in Rockefeller Plaza following the live performance of his single ‘Ever since New York’.

Harry nearly burned the place down. His manager asked if he could smell burning, he’d thrown his shirt onto a candle and the whole sleeve had set alight. He tried to stamp it out but then his sock caught on fire. Luckily, the whole team got involved and managed to stamp the flames out, but it was one step away from needing a fire extinguisher.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top