- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
Naga Chaitanya's Sailaja Reddy Alludu First Day Box Office Collections Report
Sailaja Reddy Alludu is the latest movie at the boxoffice The movie released on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi and all Akkineni fans are happy as Samanthas UTurn is also in the theatres Surprisingly, the film received average reviews but the movie got decent collections
Sailaja Reddy Alludu is the latest movie at the box-office. The movie released on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi and all Akkineni fans are happy as Samantha's U-Turn is also in the theatres. Surprisingly, the film received average reviews but the movie got decent collections.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu took a terrific start at the box-office on day 1 and emerged as one of the biggest openings this year. The movie also registered the best numbers in the career of Naga Chaitanya Akkineni. 1.69 Crores is the first-day share of the movie in Nizam area which is the career's best opening for the actor and the 7th highest opening of this year. The film is also doing well in the USA by bringing in some best numbers at the box-office.