- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
K L University chief Satyanarayana turns producer
Chairman of K L University Koneru Satyanarayana has turned a producer and announced the details of his two films that are being produced under his banner on the occasion of his birthday on Saturday
Chairman of K L University Koneru Satyanarayana has turned a producer and announced the details of his two films that are being produced under his banner on the occasion of his birthday on Saturday. He is co-producing the movies in association with writer-producer Ramesh Varma who is currently making 'Seven', a suspense thriller. The two films will be released in 2019. The new producer is making two films- ‘Yeruvaka’ and ‘16+’.
The former is a cute love story featuring new faces. It would be directed by Ram, while the story and screenplay are by Ramesh Varma. The latter tells the story of six boys and three girls (newcomers) and harps on their journey in a new-age world. Directed by Sagar, this too has the story and screenplay by Ramesh Varma. No doubt, Koneru is arriving in T-town with a bang. Apart from the above-mentioned films, he is planning to make two star-studded movies. Surely, the KLN boss is on a mission these days.