Rajinikanth's 2.O Movie Censor Review
Rajinikanth, Shankar and Akshay Kumars muchanticipated ambitious project, 2O is slated to hit the screens on November 29th Touted to be a scifi thriller, the makers are promising a visual extravaganza with the film
Rajinikanth, Shankar and Akshay Kumar's much-anticipated ambitious project, '2.O' is slated to hit the screens on November 29th. Touted to be a sci-fi thriller, the makers are promising a visual extravaganza with the film.
The high-budget prestigious venture has successfully completed its censor certification by gaining a U/A certificate. The movie has a runtime of 2 hours 29 minutes whereas the first part was a lengthy film with 3 hours 5 minutes. The trailer of the film has received a thumping response from the audience. Amy Jackson played the female lead in the movie and the duet song between Amy and the reloaded version of Chitti has greatly the audience. Lyca Productions bankrolled this project with a massive budget of Rs.600 crores.
'2.0' has been shot in Tamil and will release in 14 other languages including Telugu with dubbed versions. After a long time, Akshay Kumar played the antagonist role in this film. The audience are super excited to have an exhilarating 3D experience.
ALSO READ: 2.O AP & Telangana Pre-Release Biz Report
- Lok Sabha polls: 12% polling till 9.30 am in Chhattisgarh
- Will quit party if denied ticket, says BJP MP Udit Raj
- Third phase of polls: Congress urges voters to cast vote
- Polling begins in Kerala to elect 20 Lok Sabha members
- Lok Sabha elections Phase 3 live Updates: Voting under way in biggest phase, a fifth of LS seats up for