- Modi scared of Kejriwal’s growing popularity: Somnath Bharti
- Central govt ready to include 26 communities in OBC list, says BJP
- CPM leader raises voice for journalists free housing scheme
- Nuke Issues & G-20 Declaration
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 25th September 2023
- Researchers roll out multilingual tool for Indic languages
- BRS in a tizzy to finalise remaining candidates
- BRS govt’s devpt measures transformed villages: MLA
- 150 Congress leaders join BRS
- Vizianagaram: Free medical camp conducted
'Taxiwala' to end up as an average flick?
After scoring a debacle with a political thriller, NOTA Vijay Devarakonda came back strongly with a supernatural comedy thriller Taxiwaala With Priyanka Jawalkar as the female lead, the movie is directed by Rahul Sankrityan
After scoring a debacle with a political thriller, 'NOTA' Vijay Devarakonda came back strongly with a supernatural comedy thriller 'Taxiwaala'. With Priyanka Jawalkar as the female lead, the movie is directed by Rahul Sankrityan.
The film had a decent opening day not only in the Telugu states but also in overseas. The film is now going to end the full run at the US box office as an average grosser. During the first weekend, the film raked around $420k which is just average.
The film ended its second weekend on an average note with a total of $ 740K. In fact, there are no big releases during the second week and Vijay Deverakonda has all chances to rule the box office. However, the movie couldn’t go beyond the one million mark. The trade declared the film as a moderate grosser as Vijay had some big earners in overseas.
However, 'Taxiwala' is a safe venture for buyers. Moreover, the film was sold for very low prices as it was even before Vijay’s 'Arjun Reddy' release. SKN in association with UV Creations and GA2 Pictures bankrolled this low-budget project.