- CBI initiates preliminary inquiry into 'irregularities' in renovation of Delhi CM’s residence
- SC directed to present joint arguments on the Delhi Service Bill petition filed by the Kejriwal government
- Police seized ganja worth Rs.93 lakhs
- Chandigarh Smart City gets best UT award
- Contemplating the creation of district-wise water bodies atlas: Minister NS Boseraju
- ISSHP World Congress 2023: Pragnya to tackle Pre-eclampsia and Elevate Maternal Health Awareness
- CBI files FIR against Indore firm in Rs 15.52 cr loan fraud case
- How new-age edutech platforms enabling outcome-based education
- Congress has no warranty but is giving guarantees in Telangana: Minister KTR
- Turned producer to tell stories that evoke emotions, leave impact: Alia Bhatt
Fitness freak Tiger Shroff sets up gym
Tiger Shroff, known for pulling off highoctane stunts in Bollywood films, is taking his love for Mixed Martial Arts MMA a step ahead The actor, together with his sister Krishna, is opening a special MMA accredited gym here on December 1
Tiger Shroff, known for pulling off high-octane stunts in Bollywood films, is taking his love for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) a step ahead. The actor, together with his sister Krishna, is opening a special MMA accredited gym here on December 1.
"Krishna and I are equally passionate about MMA and have got together to have training center focused on MMA," Tiger said in a statement. Year 2018 has been fruitful for Tiger, courtesy 'Baaghi 2'. He began shooting 'Student of the Year 2' as well as for Siddharth Anand's action film with Hrithik Roshan. Alongside, he has kept busy with the process of setting up his gym along with Krishna. It will be located in Bandra.