- Hyderabad: Pandit Sagar Tripathi to receive Rahmath-e-Alam Peace Award, 2023
- Ganesha Awards Committee visits continue
- Jagan has no moral right to arrest Naidu: Kalava
- Students should follow NSS motto of ‘Not me but you’: IISER Director
- Hyderabad: 2 persons held for bid to steal Ganesh laddu
- 3-day research-based pedagogical workshop concludes at CFRD-OU
- TDP demands probe into bogus voters’ enrolment
- Gaiety marks Golden umbrella festival at Tirumala
- 2,500 sanitation workers deployed for keeping Tirumala clean & hygienic
- Collector Dilli Rao worships Lord Ganesha
Riteish, Genelia back together on screen after 4 years
Bollywood couple Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh have reunited on the big screen after four years for a Holi song Dhuvun taak for Riteishs upcoming Marathi movie Mauli
Mumbai: Bollywood couple Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh have reunited on the big screen after four years for a Holi song "Dhuvun taak" for Riteish's upcoming Marathi movie "Mauli".
Riteish on Sunday treated his fans to a video of the song which features his wife Genelia. He also complimented her saying her magic on screen remains the same.
"New song out. 'Dhuvun taak' - Working with Baiko (wife) Genelia after 4 years. First film to now - her magic on screen remains the same," he tweeted.
Four years ago, Genelia also made a similar cameo in festive track in Riteish's debut Marathi film "Lai Bhaari".
The couple, who was seen together in movies like "Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya", "Tujhe Meri Kasam" and "Masti", got married in 2012 and have two sons named Riaan and Rahyl.
"Mauli", directed by Aditya Sarpotdar, written by Kshitij Patwardhan and produced by Genelia is scheduled to release on December 21.