- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
'Vinaya Vidheya Rama' Latest Box Office Collections Report
After delivering a blockbuster like Rangasthalam, mega power star Ram Charan is all set to face the biggest disaster It is known that his recent release Vinaya Vidheya Rama has hit the screens on Thursday
After delivering a blockbuster like 'Rangasthalam', mega power star Ram Charan is all set to face the biggest disaster. It is known that his recent release 'Vinaya Vidheya Rama' has hit the screens on Thursday.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, the movie is getting heavily trolled by the audience. The awkward action sequences in the movie irked the fans and the film opened with lukewarm response not only in the Telugu States but also in the overseas. The first Saturday collections of the movie also showed a drastic change when compared to the opening day. Even other disastrous movies made a decent collection on first Saturday but 'VVR' made only $17 K at the US box office.
PPLM made $49K on the 1st Saturday, Jai Simha earned $32K, LIE made $62K, Current Teega recorded $17K and Subramanyapuram recorded $19K. But 'VVR' took disastrous collections to the next level. 'VVR' is definitely not a movie to come after 'Rangasthalam'.
Also Read: Ram Charan's Vinaya Vidheya Rama First Day Collections