'Vinaya Vidheya Rama' Latest Box Office Collections Report
After delivering a blockbuster like Rangasthalam, mega power star Ram Charan is all set to face the biggest disaster It is known that his recent release Vinaya Vidheya Rama has hit the screens on Thursday
After delivering a blockbuster like 'Rangasthalam', mega power star Ram Charan is all set to face the biggest disaster. It is known that his recent release 'Vinaya Vidheya Rama' has hit the screens on Thursday.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, the movie is getting heavily trolled by the audience. The awkward action sequences in the movie irked the fans and the film opened with lukewarm response not only in the Telugu States but also in the overseas. The first Saturday collections of the movie also showed a drastic change when compared to the opening day. Even other disastrous movies made a decent collection on first Saturday but 'VVR' made only $17 K at the US box office.
PPLM made $49K on the 1st Saturday, Jai Simha earned $32K, LIE made $62K, Current Teega recorded $17K and Subramanyapuram recorded $19K. But 'VVR' took disastrous collections to the next level. 'VVR' is definitely not a movie to come after 'Rangasthalam'.
- President Kovind appoints Justice PC Ghose as India's first Lokpal
- BJP to field new faces in Chhattisgarh; minister, Raman Singh's son dropped
- Goa's BJP-led coalition government faces floor test Today
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology