'Vinaya Vidheya Rama' Latest Box Office Collections Report
After delivering a blockbuster like Rangasthalam, mega power star Ram Charan is all set to face the biggest disaster It is known that his recent release Vinaya Vidheya Rama has hit the screens on Thursday
After delivering a blockbuster like 'Rangasthalam', mega power star Ram Charan is all set to face the biggest disaster. It is known that his recent release 'Vinaya Vidheya Rama' has hit the screens on Thursday.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, the movie is getting heavily trolled by the audience. The awkward action sequences in the movie irked the fans and the film opened with lukewarm response not only in the Telugu States but also in the overseas. The first Saturday collections of the movie also showed a drastic change when compared to the opening day. Even other disastrous movies made a decent collection on first Saturday but 'VVR' made only $17 K at the US box office.
PPLM made $49K on the 1st Saturday, Jai Simha earned $32K, LIE made $62K, Current Teega recorded $17K and Subramanyapuram recorded $19K. But 'VVR' took disastrous collections to the next level. 'VVR' is definitely not a movie to come after 'Rangasthalam'.
- Indian government pressurising Interpol for red corner notice: Zakir Naik
- Anguished with way judiciary being treated: SC on lawyer's claim of conspiracy against CJI
- J-K: IT raid underway at a location related to Imran Raza Ansari
- Shatrughan Sinha 'Would Love To Interview' PM Modi But...
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh