Jaganmohini Kesava Swamy Kalyana Mahotsavam
Kakinada: Elaborate arrangements have made for Sri Jaganmohini Kesava Swamy Kalyana Mahotsavam at Jaganmohini...
Kakinada: Elaborate arrangements have made for Sri Jaganmohini Kesava Swamy Kalyana Mahotsavam at Jaganmohini Kesava Swamy temple at Ryali village in East Godavari district, which will be conducted from April 19 to 26, said temple executive officer TV Suryanarayana A Ryali is a small village in Athreyapuram mandal of East Godavari district. It is known for the temple of Lord Jaganm ohini Keshava Swamy. The idol is in the form of Kesava Swamy when seen from the front and it is in the form of Jagan Mohini when seen from the back. The priests at the temple show the idol in the light of burning camphor and explain about the idol in detail. There is a temple of Lord Shiva in front of Lord Jagan Mohini Kesava Swamy temple. According to temple executive officer TV Suryanarayana, the celebrations will be conducted under the supervision of Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar, Kothapeta MLA Bandaru Satyananda Rao, Utsava Committee chairman P Satyanarayana Raju and officials.
- Congress announces 6 names for Delhi Lok Sabha polls
- Supreme Court dismisses plea against Jayalalithaa memorial
- Azam's X-ray eyes will also stare at you: Jaya Prada to Mayawati; case registered
- Protestors gather outside Supreme Court on CJI issue
- People voting enthusiastically to make Modi PM again:Amit Shah