Protests for united AP continue in EG district
Kakinada: Relay hunger strikes, rallies and rasta rokos against bifurcation of the State continued for the...
Kakinada: Relay hunger strikes, rallies and rasta rokos against bifurcation of the State continued for the ninth consecutive day on Thursday in East Godavari district.
People from different sections, including students, employees, traders and workers are voluntarily boycotting their works and are taking part in protest programmes against bifurcation of the State.
Operators of private Tourist buses organised a demonstration with buses in Kakinada city and demanded the Centre to reconsider its decision on creation of Telangana State. Owners, workers and protagonists of Samaikyandhra took part in the protest.
Meanwhile, hawkers formed a human chain at Dairy Farm Centre here and raised slogans against Congress president Sonia Gandhi and TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao for trying to divide the State. Ramachandrapuram MLA Thota Trimurthulu undertook a pada yatra at Venkaiahpalem village in East Godavari district demanding that the State should remain united.
- Ali chahiye, Bajrang Bali bhi chahiye lekin Anarkali nahi chahiye: Azam Khan's son
- TikTok's fate to be decided, Supreme Court directs Madras High Court to hear plea on Apr 24
- Election Commission submits a detailed report in Supreme Court on biopic of PM Modi
- Foreigner held with satellite phone at Jaipur airport
- 2 JD-S members among Indians killed in Sri Lanka blasts