Bodh Gaya blasts : No breakthrough yet
The remaining two persons under detention in connection with the Bodh Gaya serial blasts were released for...
The remaining two persons under detention in connection with the Bodh Gaya serial blasts were released for want of evidence, as investigators struggled for a breakthrough in its probe, four days after the terror attack.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA), which has been formally entrusted with the probe into the Sunday attack, is now sifting through the data of telephone calls, incoming as well outgoing, from the temple town. "Some clues had been found during the exercise and a few persons might be called for questioning soon", police said in Patna on Thursday Official sources, meanwhile, said on Thursday that the IP address of the tweet handle @IndianMujahidin in which it was purportedly claimed that the banned terror outfit Indian Mujahideen (IM) orchestrated the blasts was traced to Pakistan.
The sources in Delhi said that on the request of investigators, micro-blogging site Twitter had suspended this account. The police said that Binod Mistri and Dashrath Yadav, who hailed from Gaya district, were released by the NIA on Wednesday night for want of evidence after recording their statements, police said.With the release of the two men, all the six people detained after the blasts have been set free.
With the release of two suspects on Thursday, all the six people detained after the blasts have been set free. The National Investigation Agency has taken up the probe