- Enriching her literary experiences
- Khammam: KTR lays foundation stone for palm oil factory
- Kishan slams KCR for skipping PM’s programmes
- Hyderabad: Mahesh Bhagwat gives away Grand Ganesha Awards-2023
- Now, Khammam district a testament to progress says K T Rama Rao
- Harish condemns Chandrababu’s arrest
- Hyderabad sees remarkable growth in green office spaces
- We have ongoing problem with Canada: Jaishankar
- Umang 2.0: This expo has everything from papad to diamonds
- New York City declares emergency over flash flooding
Modi hails Advani's decision
After Advani withdrew his resignation, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday "whole heartedly" welcomed his decision. Modi hailed Advani,...
After Advani withdrew his resignation, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday "whole heartedly" welcomed his decision. Modi hailed Advani, saying he knew the veteran leader will not disappoint party workers. "I had said yesterday that Advani ji will not disappoint lakhs of Karyakartas (workers). Today, I whole-heartedly welcome his decision," Mr. Modi tweeted within minutes of the announcement by party chief Rajnath Singh that Mr. Advani had accepted BJP Parliamentary Board's decision. A day after Mr. Modi was appointed to head the BJP's campaign committee for 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Mr. Advani had resigned from key party for a � the National Executive, Election Committee and Parliamentary Board, plunging the party into a crisis. Mr. Modi had also spoken to Mr. Advani on Monday and urged him to reconsider his decision.