- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
- Pontiff, ministers received life threatening letter
- Farmers in Bagalakote District Construct Barrel Bridge Across Krishna River
- Natural remedies to reduce hair growth on the upper lip
- Innovative Technology for Sustainability in Coffee Production
- ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ advance bookings to be opened from this date
- Indian shooters record best-ever medals haul
- ‘Ustaad Bhagat Singh’ shooting update: Intense schedule wrapped up
New scheme to provide jobs for 6 lakh youth soon: Kiran
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Friday said that a new scheme would be introduced aiming at offering employment to at least 6 lakh of unemployed...
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Friday said that a new scheme would be introduced aiming at offering employment to at least 6 lakh of unemployed youth from SC, ST, BC and minority communities. In order to implement the scheme in an effective way, recruitment was taken up in the in the SC Finance Corporation. Similarly steps have been taken in order to strengthen financial corporations catering to the credit needs of other communities, said the Chief Minister. He stressed the need for create further awareness among people over the SC, ST Sub-Plans and its benefits.
About 500 youth, under the aegis of Heavy Industries Minister J Geeta Reddy, from Medak thanked Kiran Kumar Reddy in his office for striving hard in bringing constitutional status to the Sub-Plans. They also thanked the Chief Minister for reforming the financial corporation. In addition to that, some 500 youths led by SC leader S Anand expressed their gratitude to Kiran Kumar over his dedication towards the downtrodden communities. Ganesh, who has been recently appointed as Director of SC Corporation was also present. Speaking on the occasion, Kiran Kumar Reddy assured the youth of suitable positions as was offered to Ganesh and Lakshman Kumar in recognition of their services to the Congress party.
As per the Sub-Plan, a sum of Rs 12,500 crore would be spent for the uplift of SC, ST communities in the first year of its implementation, he stated. However, there are some hurdles to be overcome for utilising the funds earmarked for the marginalised communities, he added. He also said that Indiramma Kalalu would be introduced shortly. The party members should work hard for the implementation of the scheme, he urged. The Minister for Major industries J Geeta Reddy, members of Legislative Council Farooq Hussain and Finance Corporation Chairman Lakshman Kumar were present.