- Raise awareness about heart health
- Chittoor: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sanctioned Rs 2,800 crore for water needs says Minister P Ramachandra Reddy
- A true son of soil, who met India’s food needs
- AP High Court to hear Chandrababu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case today
- Political Fervor Escalates As CBI Probes Delhi CM's Residence; Kejriwal Accuses PM Of Nervousness
- Rahul Gandhi's Outreach Efforts: Connecting With Carpentry Artistry At Kirti Nagar Furniture Market
- Visakhapatnam: ISRO to actively support space science research in varsities
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 29 September, 2023
- Visakhapatnam: Seminar on ‘Indian Navy’s Vision-2047’ held
- All set for KTR’s visit to Wanaparthy today
A woman wipes photos of late President Hugo Chavez at a makeshift altar set in his honor at the main square of Sabaneta, western Venezuela on...
A woman wipes photos of late President Hugo Chavez at a makeshift altar set in his honor at the main square of Sabaneta, western Venezuela on Saturday, March 9, 2013. Chavez, who died of cancer on March 5, 2013 was born in Sabaneta. His former home has been turned into the local headquarters of A the United Socialist Party of Venezuela, PSUV.