- Your ears and toes can be hotspots for unhealthy microbes: Study
- Two die during Ganesh immersion procession in Hyderabad
- World Heart Day: 1,250 new heart attack cases reported in people under 35 years in B’luru in last two years
- We have faith in the courts, and will get justice: Former Minister Narayana
- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
Model Metro coach unveiled
Model Metro coach unveiled. Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in the driver’s seat of a model train coach which he unveiled at Necklace Road in Hyderabad on Wednesday.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in the driver’s seat of a model train coach which he unveiled at Necklace Road in Hyderabad on Wednesday. (From left) NVS Reddy, Managing Director of HMR, Ministers Danam Nagendar and Pithani Satyanarayana are also seen. (Right) A model of the Metro Rail coach from South Korea.
- Manufactured by Korea, HMR to import 171 coaches
- First phase to be flagged off by March 2015
- 22 ft long coach will accommodate 200 passengers
- Open for public viewing from today