- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
22 killed, 73 injured in Iraq attacks
22 killed, 73 injured in Iraq attacks. At least 22 people were killed and 73 wounded in a wave of bombings in the Iraqi capital city of Baghdad Monday, police said
At least 22 people were killed and 73 wounded in a wave of bombings in the Iraqi capital city of Baghdad Monday, police said.
A car bomb and a roadside bomb exploded simultaneously in Baghdad's Husseiniya area in the evening, killing five people and injuring 20, reported Xinhua citing a police source.
At least four people were killed and 12 wounded when a car bomb went off in Baghdad's Zafaraniyah area, the source said, adding that another car bomb in the Dora district in the city killed four people and wounded seven.
Three people were killed and 11 injured when a car, parked on a road in the Aalam neighbourhood in Baghdad exploded. In another incident, a roadside bomb went off in the Camp Sara area of the city, killing three people and injuring eight, the police source said.
While two people were killed and 10 wounded when a car bomb exploded in Tayaran Square in central Baghdad, he said, adding that a man was killed and five people suffered injuries when a car bomb went off in the al-Obeidi area in Baghdad.