- Culpability of railway staff not been ascertained in FIR, says CBI
- OTT: When a crime reporter takes on cops and criminals
- Attempt being made to demoralise 13 of our MPs: BJP MP demands Delhi’s intervention
- TS govt out to shore up domestic, global investments to generate more jobs: KTR
- Nine years on TS irrigation sector traversing high-growth path
- Hyderabad: Natco Group of Companies bags State government award for outstanding industrial contributions
- Arvind Kejriwal To Meet With SP Chief Akhilesh Yadav To Rally Opposition To The Center's Ordinance
- Andhra Pradesh: Tirumala Sarvadarshans to take 12 hours amid rush
- Vijayawada: Cash in on demand for organic products, farmers told
- Rajamahendravaram: Hindustan Unilever Limited adopts 2 villages under CSR
Bomb blast at Sattenapalli
Sattenapalli (Guntur): A bomb explosion took place on the premises of a house at Sattenapalli in Guntur district on Saturday night. The blast was...
Sattenapalli (Guntur): A bomb explosion took place on the premises of a house at Sattenapalli in Guntur district on Saturday night. The blast was powerful enough to cause damage to houses in the vicinity. The neighbours pegged the loss to property at Rs 3 lakh.
Owner of the house Perumalla Hanuman Prasad lodged a complaint with the police as the blast was second in a span of one month.
Local people have been complaining that the negligent attitude of the police in probing the earlier blast has resulted in the recurrence of the second incident.