- Sex-racket busted in Palghar
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
- Triumph & Disaster: Treat the two impostors just the same
- Nov 14 talks between Centre, NSCN-IM inconclusive but not deadlocked: Naga group
- Centre aims at effective rollout of welfare schemes, says Nirmala
- Tough road ahead for Congress govt in TS
- Investigating various milk varieties
- Hyderabad: Women overwhelmed with free bus travel
Raahgiri to take summer hiatus
After 68 weeks of fun, frolic and celebrations, Raahgiri will be taking a summer break for the next six weeks. The announcement came after the ‘white Raahgiri’ at People’s Plaza this Sunday.
After 68 weeks of fun, frolic and celebrations, Raahgiri will be taking a summer break for the next six weeks. The announcement came after the ‘white Raahgiri’ at People’s Plaza this Sunday. “We have had a great response from people of Hyderabad. This is one of the most accepted and successful movements in the city’s history.
However, summer is on and by 6 am the sun is up. We will return on June 12,” stated a press note. “Meanwhile, we will sign new partnerships and activities,” it added. The closing day featured a range of activities for participants - including yoga, cycling, dancing, fitness, art and culture and more - helping citizens reclaim their streets and bring physical activity back into their day. The day ended with a ‘Dance Festival’.
In addition, a Family Fun Summit kicked off. “We have chosen this platform to launch our upcoming Family Summit in the second week of May at Alankrita Resorts,” said Vikram, Moksh Events. As part of the promotion, Games Jockey JJ entertained the crowd for an hour with fun activities telling the importance of family. Touch a Life Foundation, a city-based NGO propagated animal rights. Inner wheels, an organisation that promoted home chefs created awareness on fitness and health.