The Education Icon of 2018 named
Education Today, an organization that focuses on excellence in education, has awarded Shweta Sastri, Managing Director, Canadian International School CIS,
Education Today, an organization that focuses on excellence in education, has awarded Shweta Sastri, Managing Director, Canadian International School (CIS), The Education Icon of the Year on Saturday at Taj City Center, Gurgaon. Shortlisted from several potential awardees across the country by an esteemed jury panel, the award recognised Shweta's exemplary trait of sincerity, dedication, and hard work in the field of education.
I am extremely humbled and honored to receive this award, "At CIS, students are at the centre of our existence and everything we do is in their best interest. The tools and experiences that we provide are to ensure that they become respectful and successful global citizens," Shweta added. Shweta joined CIS in 2006 and has overseen a significant infrastructural expansion and accelerated academic and professional performance at the school.
Her primary focus has been on the vision and operations across all aspects, including inorganic expansion. Previously one of the youngest education entrepreneurs in the country, Shweta's efforts in building CIS to its current degree makes her an apt recipient of The Education Icon of the Year award. About Canadian International School Canadian International School is a culturally-rich mosaic serving each student by providing a world-class international education, nurturing potential, developing life-long skills, and preparing students for an ever-changing global community.
- Madras High Court refuses to quash charges against Dayanidhi Maran, others in telephone exchange case
- Social media firms to act against paid adverts violating Election Commission norms: IAMAI
- BJP ministers organise Holika Dahan, say it symbolises burning of evil of 'corruption of Congress, AAP'
- No deadlock in Mahagathbandhan over seats: Tejashwi
- Activist Gauri Sawant appointed as first transwoman Election Commission ambassador