Seminar on Demystifying Deep Learning held
A seminar titled Demystifying Deep Learning A Practical Approach in MATLAB conducted at Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology VNRVJIET Faculty members from various Departments, PG students of various disciplines were among the audience
Hyderabad: A seminar titled “Demystifying Deep Learning: A Practical Approach in MATLAB” conducted at Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology (VNRVJIET). Faculty members from various Departments, PG students of various disciplines were among the audience.
Loren Shure, Principal MATLAB Developer from the USA, who was one of the core developers of MATLAB at Mathworks, spoke at the Seminar and explained how deep learning and machine learning are different, while outlining the practical applications of deep learning to classify objects, food items, vehicles, etc. Shure demonstrated a new MATLAB feature called the Live Script Editor to explain deep learning models such as convolution Nets, Google Net, and Transfer Learning.
The speaker was accompanied with Zaheera Wasim Education team lead, India, Rohit T More, territory Manager Mathworks, Nitin Rai, Application Engineer, Mathworks. Loren Shure was felicitated by the Dean-Student Progression and HoD-ECE, Dr Y Padma Shayi, on this occasion. This Seminar was organised by the Department of ECE in association with Student Chapters of ISTE, IETE and IEEE at the Institute.
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo
- Rahul, Priyanka worked hard; Congress will prove to be strong Opposition: Shiv Sena
- BJP would get me killed by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal
- Karnataka Congress leader appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Chandrababu Naidu, 21 opposition party leaders to meet EC today