Nicole Scherzinger not ready for kids
Scherzinger is not ready to have children yet because her family is \"popping out kids every day\", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who is dating tennis player Grigor Dimitrov, says she is not feeling broody because she has such a big family.
Scherzinger is not ready to have children yet because her family is "popping out kids every day", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked if she feels broody, Scherzinger told OK! magazine: "No, because I literally have the biggest family in Hawaii and they are popping out kids every day. For me, all that will come in its own time."
However, the 38-year-old said that she would love to get married one day.
"I feel like God put me on this earth to create something really great and to share whatever gifts he has given me, whether that's music or helping people," she said.
"I feel I have to be smart and take my time with my next project and my music, because it's got to speak and stand the test of time. But I can't wait to get married and have kids, it'll be awesome," she added.
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet