Who brings luck to Natalie Portman?
Portman first showed off her baby bump in August, when she sported a pink one-shoulder dress on the red carpet at the premiere of her film \"Planetarium\" at the Venice Film Festival.
Actress Natalie Portman says her children are her "good luck charms".
The 35-year-old, who is currently expecting her second child with husband Benjamin Millepied, won the Best Actress Oscar award for her performance in "Black Swan" in 2011, when she was pregnant with their son Aleph, now five.
While she doesn't think her pregnancy won her the award, she does believe that her children are "miracles" who make her happy.
"I think (children are) good luck charms in life. They're the best things. The best main miracles. I don't necessarily connect it (to winning an Oscar), but it is certainly a joy," Portman told etonline.com.
Portman first showed off her baby bump in August, when she sported a pink one-shoulder dress on the red carpet at the premiere of her film "Planetarium" at the Venice Film Festival.
- Political campaigning banned, locals fined for not voting at this Gujarat village
- No one with clean image in BJP, hence Pragya Thakur given ticket: Baghel
- 'I might get attacked': Hardik Patel fears threat to life, asks for police security
- Indira Jaising questions court's handling of allegations against CJI
- GOGOI faces sexual harassment charges