- Major art exhibition 'Calcutta Painters' to be held in Delhi
- ICMR-NIRRCH to offer free testing, counselling to tackle rare diseases
- Is Taapsee Pannu Getting Married? Here's What We Know!
- Meta Founder Zuckerberg meets LG CEO to discuss AR strategy
- 2017 actress assault case: Kerala HC refuses to cancel Dileep's bail
- ACA says teammates were 'threatened' to sign letter of support in favour of Hanuma Vihari, claims report
- Prodigy Finance Brings the Most Accessible Education Loans - A Great Alternative to Traditional Student Funding
- Akhilesh Yadav warns of appropriate action against rebel SP MLAs at the right time
- Jarange-Patil suspends Maratha quota stir till March 3 due to Board exams
- Taapsee Pannu and Mathias Boe to Tie the Knot in March with a Sikh-Christian Fusion Wedding: Reports
White House misspells Theresa May's name 3 times in official schedule
In a major gaffe, the White House misspelled British Prime Minister Theresa May\'s name three times in an official schedule of her visit to the US, confusing her name with a porn star.
In a major gaffe, the White House misspelled British Prime Minister Theresa May's name three times in an official schedule of her visit to the US, confusing her name with a porn star.
Staff in US President Donald Trump's administration missed out the 'h' in her name in a document setting out the plan for talks on Friday, including a "bilateral meeting" in the Oval Office and a "working luncheon" following a joint press conference.
The White House's daily guidance and press schedule from the office of the press secretary reads: "In the afternoon, the president will partake in a bilateral meeting with United Kingdom Prime Minister, Teresa May", missing out the "h" in her name, despite spelling it correctly elsewhere, the Mirror reported.
It continued, "The president participates in a working luncheon with Teresa May, Prime Minister of United Kingdom."
The error was repeated in a later guidance note from the Office of the Vice President, though it elsewhere also spelt her name correctly, before finally being rectified fully in another notice from the same office.
Teresa May is the name of a former glamour model and porn actress. Teresa May, the actress also trended on Twitter during the race to be prime minister last summer.