- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
1 Injured In Well Blast In US's Oklahoma: Local Official
One person was injured on Thursday following a blast at an energy company\'s well site in Pittsburg County in eastern Oklahoma, local officials said.
One person was injured on Thursday following a blast at an energy company's well site in Pittsburg County in eastern Oklahoma, local officials said.
The explosion occurred near Quinton, Oklahoma, about 146 miles (235 km) east of Oklahoma City and involved three gas wells, which have been shut, local media reported.
The injured person was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, local media reported.
Trinity Operating LLC operated the wells that caught fire, according to local media.
Pittsburg County Emergency Management officials confirmed that an explosion occurred, and the Pittsburg County Sheriff's office said they had reports of one injury but could not provide further details.
The company did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Emergency responders did not immediately respond to further requests for information about the incident.