- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Prince George, Princess Charlotte to attend Pippa's wedding
Prince George and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge will be in aunt Pippa Middleton\'s May wedding, a statement from the Kensington Palace said on Monday.
Prince George and Princess Charlotte of Cambridge will be in aunt Pippa Middleton's May wedding, a statement from the Kensington Palace said on Monday.
"Miss Pippa Middleton and Mr. James Matthews are pleased to confirm their wedding will take place at St Mark's Church, Englefield, on the morning of 20th May," USA Today quoted the statement as saying.
"Prince George (who is 3) will be a page boy, and Princess Charlotte (2 on May 2) will be a bridesmaid," the statement added.
Kensington Palace has avoided commenting on other details of the nuptials because Pippa Middleton is not a royal, the report said.