- Inauguration Of New Parliament Building Marked With Prayers From Many Faiths
- Why Pakistan's military establishment turned against its blue-eyed boy
- 'Self-glorifying authoritarian PM' says Congress on new Parlaiment inauguration
- PM Modi inaugurates new Parliament House
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 28 May 2023
- NTR Birth Anniversary: Balakrishna Junior NTR pays tribute to NT Ramarao
- New Parliament Building Live updates: The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- The inauguration of New Parliament building begins
- Know yourself: Do emotions play a role in impacting our health?
- Viswa Vikhyatha Nata Sarvabhouma - NTR
Kim Jong-un leaves for Hanoi for second US-North Korea summit
North Korean leader Kim Jongun left for Vietnamese capital Hanoi for the second US North Korea summit, the Korean Central News Agency KCNA reported on Sunday
Pyongyang, Feb 24: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un left for Vietnamese capital Hanoi for the second US-North Korea summit, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported on Sunday.
Kim will meet US President Donald Trump in Hanoi on Feb 27-28, Xinhua news agency reported.
The first summit between the two leaders held in June 2018 in Singapore, which resulted in improved bilateral relations.
Kim will pay an official visit to Vietnam at the invitation of Vietnamese President Nguyen Phu Trong before his meeting with Trump.
Kim was accompanied by Kim Yong Chol, Ri Su Yong, Kim Phyong Hae and O Su Yong, members of the Political Bureau and Vice-Chairmen of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK), Ri Yong Ho, member of the Political Bureau of the WPK Central Committee and foreign minister, No Kwang Chol, alternate member of the Political Bureau of the WPK Central Committee and Minister of the People's Armed Forces, among others, said KCNA.
Kim was seen off at Pyongyang Railway Station by Kim Yong Nam, Choe Ryong Hae and Pak Pong Ju, members of the Presidium of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the WPK, and other senior officials of the party, government and armed forces, KCNA reported.