Top

School boy suffers severe burns in Wanaparthy

School boy suffers severe burns in Wanaparthy
Highlights

Chaman Pasha, a Class V student of Chityal Minority Residential School, suffered severe burns after he accidentally came in contact with a live wire...

Wanaparthy: Chaman Pasha, a Class V student of Chityal Minority Residential School, suffered severe burns after he accidentally came in contact with a live wire on Monday.

The incident took place when the boy climbed a wall to recover one of his slippers that fell on a tin roofed structure while playing.

The school management shifted the boy to Wanaparthy Government Hospital. He hails from Kothapalli in Aija mandal. Tahsildar Rajendar Goud along with Rural Sub-Inspector Mechander Reddy visited the boy in hospital.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories