Top

3-year-old girl falls into hot sambar, dies

3-year-old girl falls into hot sambar, dies
Highlights

In a tragic incident, a three-year-old girl M Hruthika died after she accidentally fell into a vessel containing hot sambar. The incident took place...

Suryapet: In a tragic incident, a three-year-old girl M Hruthika died after she accidentally fell into a vessel containing hot sambar. The incident took place in Nemmikal village of Athmakur mandal in the district on Friday.

According to sources, the girl fell into the hot sambar that was made at her home during the 11th day memorial ceremony of her grandfather, who passed away recently. The child was reportedly playing near the stove and slipped and fell into the sambar vessel. She was shifted to a hospital in Hyderabad for treatment, where she died on Friday.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories