Top

Fire engulfs shop, causes 1 lakh loss

Fire engulfs shop, causes 1 lakh loss
Highlights

Fire broke out in a shop that sells loose petrol, in front of the ITC Paper Board Company at Sarapaka village on Monday. The shop owner, Savitri, said...

Kothagudem: Fire broke out in a shop that sells loose petrol, in front of the ITC Paper Board Company at Sarapaka village on Monday. The shop owner, Savitri, said that she sells petrol in the small hut, set up in front of the Company gate.

Suddenly the petrol bottles in the shop caught fire and blew and burned down the entire shop. ITC Company fire department workers rushed to the spot and doused the fire. Savitri said property worth Rs one lakh was gutted down in the fire accident.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories