- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
SCCL Director checks coal mine in Odisha
Singareni Collieries Company Limited Director (Operations) S Chandra Sekhar inspected Naini coal mine block in Odisha State on Thursday, to check the quality of coal. The SCCL started coal drilling works in Odisha.
Kothagudem: Singareni Collieries Company Limited Director (Operations) S Chandra Sekhar inspected Naini coal mine block in Odisha State on Thursday, to check the quality of coal. The SCCL started coal drilling works in Odisha.
The Director had discussed with Naini coal block general manager about coal quality, how to dig it in the mines and how to transport coal from Odisha to other states. He submitted a detailed report to SCCL Chairman and Managing Director N Sridhar for further orders.
The CMD ordered Chandra Sekhar to make all arrangments for drilling works in Naini block. The Director said there is about 500 million tonnes of coal in Naini block, which is more useful for Telangana State. Coal digging will commence soon, he added.