- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
2 held for serial ATM burglaries
Nuzivid (Krishna): Nuzivid police nabbed two conmen for trying to rob ATM-drawn money from a woman near Vissannapet mandal here on Wednesday night.A...
Nuzivid (Krishna): Nuzivid police nabbed two conmen for trying to rob ATM-drawn money from a woman near Vissannapet mandal here on Wednesday night.A The arrested brothers, Palaka Shankar Rao and Palaka Kannababu, were involved in serial ATM thefts in the past too. The duo had eyed upon a woman who drew money from an ATM in Vissannapet and followed her. When they tried to rob money from her, the locals present there had come to her rescue. They caught the robbers and handed them over to the police. The tricksters were responsible for a series of ATM thefts in Nuzivid, East Godavari and West Godavari districts. Simple strategy Their strategy is simple. They dress up neatly and reach some ATM centres during night; would keep an eye on the people visiting the ATM centres; follow them and rob them. Women and aged people were an easy target. When approached by illiterate people to help out with the process, they would help them in withdrawing small amounts only to empty their accounts later. Police have recovered Rs 42,000 cash from them and presented them in court on Thursday.