Jagan Yatra meant to criticise Chandrababu: Sunitha
Telugu Desam minister Paritala Sunitha said at Tirupati that the Praja Sankapa Yatra of YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was intended only to criticize Chandrababu Naidu.
Tirupati: Telugu Desam minister Paritala Sunitha said at Tirupati that the Praja Sankapa Yatra of YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was intended only to criticize Chandrababu Naidu.
She said that the only aim of Jagan is to heap invectives on Chandrababu Naidu. But, despite all these, the TDP will win hands down whenever elections were held. However much Jagan might criticize Chandrababu, the TDP is sure to win the elections she said and added that regardless of Centre’s attitude, the State was making tremendous progress.
She said Chandrababu is being worshipped by the people of Rayalaseema as he had provided water to all the tanks in Anantapur district from the Handri Neeva project. On Wednesday, Sunitha offered prayers to Lord Venkateswara at Tirupati. MP Sujana Chowdary too had a darshan at Tirumala.
- BJP will follow tit for tat policy to counter TMC : Dilip Ghosh
- Modi's mega swearing-in ceremony likely on May 30
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha poll: BJP move to replace 6 sitting MPs pays off
- Lok-Sabha Results: Congress deserted after favorable verdict for BJP
- Deve Gowda's grandson says he is willing to give up Hassan Lok Sabha seat for grandfather