- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
- 54% Indian consumers fall for 'too good to be true' scams during festive season: Report
- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
5 school children injured in bus accident in UP
At least five school children were injured after their bus overturned today on the Thanabhawan road here, police said.
Muzaffarnagar:At least five school children were injured after their bus overturned today on the Thanabhawan road here, police said.
The children were students of the Nalanda Public School. The vehicle's driver was also hurt in the incident, they said. The injured have been admitted to a hospital here. Station House Officer V C Tiwari said of the injured children four are from Niyamu village and one from Pipalshah village.