- Chinese scientists develop novel gene editing jab to 'reverse' autism
- Actor Arvind Krishna shines at the International 3BL Basketball league
- Ruckus in Bengal assembly as BJP stages walkout over closed tea gardens
- 30-year old worker plunges to death from Thane Metro bridge
- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
- 54% Indian consumers fall for 'too good to be true' scams during festive season: Report
- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
Kurnool: MBBS student found dead in hostel room
An MBBS student of Kurnool government Medical College was found dead in mysterious conditions at his college hostel room late on Thursday night
An MBBS student of Kurnool government Medical College was found dead in mysterious conditions at his college hostel room late on Thursday night.
The victim, Harsha Praneet Reddy was found hanging from the ceiling fan in his room. His friends shared that Harsha committed suicide due to exams pressure.
However, the student's father Ramanujula Reddy suspected it as a murder. He even expressed doubt on college management for their delay in informing him while saying that his son is not a coward to commit suicide.
Some of the students from the college also revealed regarding a clash which took place between students on Thursday. Police have registered a case and are investigating further.