- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Hyderabad: 14-year-old girl dies after accidental fall from terrace
A 14yearold succumbed to death after falling from the terrace of a fivestorey building in Hyderabad on Sunday
A 14-year-old succumbed to death after falling from the terrace of a five-storey building in Hyderabad on Sunday.
The incident took place between 5 to 6 am on Sunday in Alwal. The deceased, identified as Naga Varsha, a Class IX student had visited her grandmother’s house in Alwal on Saturday.
The victim’s grandmother shared that Varsha had the habit of going for a walk on the terrace. While Varsha went to the terrace around 5 am, her grandmother found her injured on the ground at 6 am and called for an ambulance.
Varsha sustained several internal injuries and was rushed to Gandhi Hospital. She succumbed to her injuries at 9.30 am while undergoing treatment.
The police who were also alerted suspect that the girl slipped and fell from the terrace. A case of suspicious death has been registered.