- Salaries in India to increase by 9.5% in 2024; infra, manufacturing sectors lead
- Panyam MLA Katasani Rambhupal Reddy inaugurates Vakkera Wagu Bridge"
- Russian tourist collapses in sea, dies in Kerala hospital
- Nandyal MLA Shilpa Ravi Reddy hands and ver hearing aid to deaf and dumb children
- Netflix's 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Release Date & Episodes Update
- Apple grabs top 7 spots in 10 best-selling smartphones globally
- Bank manager in J&K's Pulwama runs off with Rs 33 lakh
- Madras HC allows convict to argue on his own through video conference
- NMD Feroze flays Nandyal MLA
- Tendulkar’s Kashmir visit to boost local crafts, bat industry
Karnataka CM's Close Aide Lobby For TDP Ticket?
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamys close aide OV Ramana has emerged as strong contender for TDP ticket to contest from Tirupati Assembly Constituency in next elections
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy's close aide OV Ramana has emerged as strong contender for TDP ticket to contest from Tirupati Assembly Constituency in next elections. Strong speculations are doing rounds that Kumaraswamy plunged into action to convince TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu and get his aide party ticket. Ramana was General Secretary of Kumaraswamy's Janata Dal party for some time. He was also nominated as TTD member from Karnataka quota during YSR regime.
Alerted TDP leaders lodged complaint with Chandrababu that Ramana is unfit as people did not know him in Tirupati. A senior leader and ticket aspirant approached TDP Andhra unit President Kala Venkata Rao and threatened to quit the party if his name missed from the list of contestants. Anti Ramana group also lodged written complaint before Chandrababu recently.