- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Woman killed in road mishap at Kushaiguda
A 48yearold woman was killed in a tragic road mishap that occurred at Kushaiguda on Sunday evening The woman, identified as T Madhavi, a resident of Rampally along with her two children was travelling on a twowheeler when a GHMC garbage truck hit the vehicle
A 48-year-old woman was killed in a tragic road mishap that occurred at Kushaiguda on Sunday evening. The woman, identified as T Madhavi, a resident of Rampally along with her two children was travelling on a two-wheeler when a GHMC garbage truck hit the vehicle.
According to the police, the victim’s son, Abhishek Babu, was riding the vehicle. The incident took place near MRR School in Rampally around 6 pm. The two children escaped unhurt in the incident.