- ‘Malli Putti Vachinava’ from ‘Record Break’ creates buzz
- Ritu Varma shattering fashion stereotypes
- Adani Group to invest Rs 75,000 crore in MP, Pranav Adani sees infinite possibilities for growth
- Student Ends Life After Missing Exam
- Foundation Laying Ceremony Held for construction of BT roads in Visakha East Constituency
- Thrilling Results from BoxingBay Fight Nightshy
- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Google Acquires Photomath, Math Problem Solver at Your Fingertips
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
NRI devotees offer Rs 13.5 crore donation to Lord Venkateswara
The NRI devotees, Ika Ravi and Srinivas Guttikonda donated the huge cash offerings as a fulfilment of their vow
Tirupati: Two US-based entrepreneurs, hailing from Andhra Pradesh, donated Rs 13.5 crore to the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala.
The NRI devotees, Ika Ravi and Srinivas Guttikonda donated the huge cash offerings as a fulfilment of their vow.
Public Relations Officer of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) revealed that Ravi made an online donation of Rs 10 crore to the e-Hundi of Lord Venkateswara from his US account while Srinivas personally handed over the donation of Rs 3.5 crore through a Demand Draft to the temple.
The official also added that Srinivas Guttikonda requested the TTD to utilise the donation for TTD-run public welfare trusts, including pilgrim Free Meals, a hospital and a children’s orphanage in Tirupati.