- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Is Chiranjeevi Still Congress Leader?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has made an interesting comment on Chiranjeevi He said there is no clarity whether Chiranjeevi is still part of Congress
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has made an interesting comment on Chiranjeevi. He said there is no clarity whether Chiranjeevi is still part of Congress.
Chandrababu said the joining of former chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy in Congress will not bring any political change in the state. He came down heavily on Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan for the latter's comments against Polavaram project.
Chandrababu clarified his government will complete Polavaram project even if the centre did not extend support.