- Economy on fire, not on all cylinders though
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
KTR launches new 'Android Powered POS' Payswiff
Payswiff today unveiled its new addition of Point of Sale device which sets the bar higher for the next generation of mobile payments
Hyderabad : Payswiff today unveiled its new addition of Point of Sale device which sets the bar higher for the next generation of mobile payments.
The uniqueness of Payswiff’s Android POSis the result of integrating leading edge hardware functionality with Android Operating System which helps the merchants/business owners to use the device like a smartphone loaded with apps.
Through the Android POS device, merchants can accept payments from credit cards, debit cards, wallets, online payments, UPI, Bharat QR and offer EMI option. The payments can be accepted inside the store, at customer’s home and online making it a complete omni-channel payment solution. Apart from accepting payments, the Android POS lets merchants generate bills, invoices, track sales along with transactions on a daily/weekly/monthly manner. Merchants can also manage their customer database, inventory, issue printed receipts and track the device through the GPS functionality.
Commenting on the occasion, Information Technology Minister K T Rama Rao said that, “It is a matter of pride that a Hyderabad based company like Payswiff is leading the Indian fintech industry with its innovative solutions, making the lives of merchants easier and contributing to the Digital India initiative. I’m glad that Payswiff has been researching the Indian conditions and are coming out with such unique products in payment industry keeping in mind the unique constraints and operating concerns of business owners. I hope that Payswiff continues to take this innovative path and lead the digital payment revolution; providing solutions to Indian merchants that help them serve their customers well; thereby creating a pathway to realise the dream of a digitised India.”
“We are really excited at the potential of the Android POS device. It provides multiple solutions to help Indian merchants operating in different industries adopt digital payments rapidly — it is affordable, portable, easy to use and highly customisable. We intend to help accelerate the pace of digital inclusion for millions of local merchants and customers in India. We are the only company to have launched this integrated Android Point of Sale device and to facilitate its quick adoption have tied-up with multiple banks across India” said Prabhu Ram Co-Founder, MD and Group CEO Payswiff.