- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
CM pats officials for ISO certification for Yadagirigutta Temple
Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao congratulated officers of Yadagirigutta Temple Development Authority for obtaining the first ever ISO certification for the temple and for its various components
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao congratulated officers of Yadagirigutta Temple Development Authority for obtaining the first ever ISO certification for the temple and for its various components.
Temple Development Authority Vice Chairman & CEO G. Kishan Rao, along with Executive Officer N Geetha and Alapati Sivaiah of HYM International Certification Private Limited, called on the Chief Minister and briefed him about the certification and digitalization of the Temple. The ISO certification is given for Environment, Security, Management and Power supply aspects as well as for unique management of Temple. The ISO certification for the Temple is the first of its kind and first in India. It has been issued by HYM International Certification Private Limited.
The CEO also informed the CM that they have digitalised everything and every aspect that is happening in the process of renovation of the temple. He also submitted a copy of the 2017-18 statutorily audited annual report of the Yadagirigutta Temple Development Authority.