- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
AP Congress Will Not To Support YSRCP Bandh
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee President N Raghuveera Reddy said that his party will not support the bandh called by YSR Congress Party on Tuesday in AP
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee President N Raghuveera Reddy said that his party will not support the bandh called by YSR Congress Party on Tuesday in AP.
Reddy alleged that YSR Congress fell in the trap of BJP and to fool people, the party is organizing the Dharnas in Andhra.
AICC President Rahul Gandhi will only bring the special status to the residuary state, he added.