- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
- India, US can play key role in shaping geopolitical landscape of Indo-Pacific: Defence Secretary
- J&K Police evacuates critically-ill child amid heavy snow in Kulgam
- Exercise Milan has grown from 5 IOR navies to 50 navies across the Indo-Pacific: Indian Navy chief
- Players like Root should be told to play natural game: AB de Villiers on Bazball
- Islamabad United signs Guptil as replacement for Waseem
- 25mn Indians enter drinking age every year; premium brands gain traction: Absolut CEO
- Negotiations on at acquiring Paytm Payments Bank businesses as RBI deadline looms
Roja To Open Rajanna Canteens In Nagari
YSR Congress Party senior leader and MLA RK Roja announced the opening of Rajanna Canteens in her Nagari Assembly Constituency to provide good at an affordable price to the poor
YSR Congress Party senior leader and MLA RK Roja announced the opening of Rajanna Canteens in her Nagari Assembly Constituency to provide good at an affordable price to the poor.
Close in the heels of launching NTR Anna canteens by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu in some urban areas, Roja took the decision to open canteens in her constituency ahead of the elections.
She lambasted Chandrababu government for not realising funds to the Assembly constituencies won by YSR Congress Party. The YSR Congress leader said she provided livelihoods to the poor and established purified drinking water plants in schools from her own pocket.