- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
BJP MLAs planning to defect?
The latest news about the BJP in Andhra Pradesh is that its four MLAs are all set to defect Each one could go into a different political party With the situation getting worse and the partys popularity taking a beat due to the special status issue, the party MLAs are looking to join other parties
Visakhapatnam: The latest news about the BJP in Andhra Pradesh is that its four MLAs are all set to defect . Each one could go into a different political party. With the situation getting worse and the party’s popularity taking a beat due to the special status issue, the party MLAs are looking to join other parties.
Already, former Minister and Kaikalur MLA Kamineni Srinivas is behaving more like a TDP MLA and less like a BJP MLA. He might join the TDP anytime now. Rajahmundry rural MLA Akula Satyanarayana’s wife has already joined the Jana Sena and it only a matter of time when he too will join Pawan Kalyan.
Vishnu Kumar Raju, the other MLA has been speaking sympathetically about YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. There are strong rumours that he might join the YSRCP when YS Jagan tours Vizag district as part of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra.