- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
- Bengal Guv finally clears file for oath of new MLA, but bypasses Speaker
- Maha Congress: PM’s ‘urban Naxals’ jibe at Oppn came out of ‘despair’
- District SP Gaus Alam asks devotees to perform Ganesh immersion with devotion
- Delhi L-G urges neighboring states to address crop residue burning for air quality improvement
- Electoral Roll Observer E Sridhar holds review meet
- PL Sector Update - Retail - - D'Mart Ready retains competitive advantage
- Kejriwal to announce Winter Action Plan on Sep 29 as Delhi tries to fight pollution
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission will frame guidelines to prevent electrocution incidents and for compensation to victims
- Zerodha reports revenue of Rs 6,875 cr, profit at Rs 2,907 cr for FY23
Locals Performs Donkey Marriage For Good Rains
Disappointed on not receiving good rains, locals performed the marriage of donkeys in Gummagatuu village in the drought hit Anantapur district
Disappointed on not receiving good rains, locals performed the marriage of donkeys in Gummagatuu village in the drought hit Anantapur district.
The village people have been practicing the tradition of performing Frog and donkey marriages since decades.