- Tirupati: Ballot & control unit boxes reach Tirupati
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th September 2023
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 29 September, 2023
- Raise awareness about heart health
- Delhi Government Extends Excise Policy: Impact On Liquor Trade And Future Plans
- Chittoor: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sanctioned Rs 2,800 crore for water needs says Minister P Ramachandra Reddy
- A true son of soil, who met India’s food needs
- AP High Court to hear Chandrababu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case today
- Political Fervor Escalates As CBI Probes Delhi CM's Residence; Kejriwal Accuses PM Of Nervousness
- Rahul Gandhi's Outreach Efforts: Connecting With Carpentry Artistry At Kirti Nagar Furniture Market
TS Govt plans to provide mid-day meals to all govt educational institutions
Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiam Srihari on Saturday headed the cabinet subcommittee meeting favouring to provide midday meals to students of degree, intermediate 102and vocational colleges
Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Kadiam Srihari on Saturday headed the cabinet sub-committee meeting favouring to provide mid-day meals to students of degree, intermediate (10+2)and vocational colleges.
The representatives of Akshaya Patra Foundation, who will supply the food were directed to implement the basic facilities required to supply mid-day meals to all such colleges in 31 districts.
The foundations' representatives informed the committee regarding the successful implementation of the Annapurna subsidized meals scheme in Hyderabad without any concerns.
Following this, the foundation was asked to submit a report with details, including menu and the price, on August 6 to Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao who will announce the decision.