- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
YS Jagan Indisposed
YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was slightly unwell on Saturday on 228 day of his Padayatra The YSR Congress leaders yatra is in progress in Pithapuram Assembly Constituency
YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy was slightly unwell on Saturday on 228 day of his Padayatra. The YSR Congress leader's yatra is in progress in Pithapuram Assembly Constituency.
His yatra was started at Chendurthi cross roads in the morning. Before bignning the yatra, YS Jagan was diagnosed with light fever and cold.
Doctors administered medicine and suggested to continue the yatra.